Flash is an important part of the Multimedia applications today. Adobe Flash has virtually captured the entire market of flash and other apps where the dynamic effects are needed.
The Flash sites usually exported in .swf file format and are known as Shockwave Flash files. These files are played on the websites using a built in player or some standalone players.
Here is a trick for you to save these flash files on various web browsers:
Steps To Save Flash File On Firefox:
- Go to Tools and then to Page Info
- Then click on the Media tab on the follow up window. This will contain the information of all the files that the browser has downloaded.
- Now locate for the .swf from this list and then click on the Save As button.
- Choose the folder where you want to save this file.
Steps To Save Flash File On Internet Explorer:
- Select the Tools and then click on the Internet Options from it.
- In the General Tab, click on the Settings button that is available in the Temporary Internet Files group.
- Click on the View Files button. A new window will be opened showing all the temporary internet files that have been downloaded on your computer temporarily.
- Now arrange these files according to the URL of the website or arrange them according to their file formats. There could be many files that are retrieved from the website.
- View them one by one in the IE and then copy the desired file to the desired folder
Steps To Save Flash File On Google Chrome:
- Load the page containing the flash file and press Ctrl+U to open the source of the page.
- Now search for the .swf file in this code. Press Ctrl+F which will open a search box at the upper right corner.
- Right click on the links that will point to this file and then save it into desired folder.