One of my friend wanted to root his smartphone which was running on Android Marshmellow. He wasn’t quite sure how he’d do that without accessing a computer. I quickly got into my usual researching mode and scoured the internet for device rooting tutorials. I found many guides which gave detailed explanation about how rooting is done, but like I said initially, we wanted to do it without connecting the smartphone to a PC. I stumbled upon two apps which promised to make that possible.
I went ahead and tried out both these application. What first seemed like a daunting idea soon turned out to be easier than what we thought. Before proceeding to these apps, I’ll quickly give a brief summary about what rooting is all about.
What is android rooting?
Android is an open source Operating system and you will complete the root access to perform the various functions on your Smartphone. Rooting is a procedure and you will cross over the limitations and you will get full access to the open source. There will be various methods to root your android device easily. You have to read all the instruction carefully before rooting your android device. After that, you will install this rooted app in android mobile.
Rooting Android Device without a PC
It will be easy to root an android mobile without the use of a computer and here are two easiest tricks to help you.
Framaroot is a normal one click .apk app which will root all kinds of the android devices without the need of connecting the device to a computer. This will be fastest and easiest method to root without PC.
- First, you have to download the framaroot app to your PC
- Then you have to copy the downloaded file into the Smartphone or SD
- Once it is done you have to install the framaroot from the given file
- You have to select the install superuser option that will be present in the framaroot
- You will select any of the given exploits which will appear in the application
- You have to wait until you get the message ‘success and superuser installed’
- Rooted app will be installed and then you have to reboot the system in order to use
- Finally, you are completed with the process of the android root without PC methods.
There will be many ways for how to android root without PC but the regular method is some what complicated. Here is simple app that will easily help in rooting the android rooting process.
- Go to the setting option of your android device and you have to select the application option. Then you have to click the check box for an unknown source.
- Now you will download and install the app Universal Androot
- If it is completed then you have to launch the app into your Smartphone and click on the root option.
- Before launching you have to make sure that it is the right version of the android Smartphone.
- Now your android phone will be successfully rooted.
These are the some of the tricks on how to android root without PC.